So there I was all ready to branch forth into the world of blogging exciting plans at hand and a lovely post ready to go when my laptop died!
I knew it was coming but I hoped it would hold out for a couple more days but it was not to be. So here I am with a new computer and a new year already 7 days down ( and a mind trying to remember what was in my now lost post).
Life here in my little corner of London is slowly getting back to usual after the holidays. I think every child in a 10 mile radius went back to school this morning so Tinker and I stayed in while the madness ensued. Our little borough isn’t know as Nappy Valley for nothing you can’t walk 3 feet without falling over a bugaoo, scooter or a pair of Hunter willies ( all 3 of which we don’t own – my own personal rebellion!).
So I had a few really big plans for myself for 2013 here is the short list:
1. Start a blog ( and keep it going)
2. Try and turn some of my skills into an online business
3. Lose weight and get healthy ( this is something I HAVE TO DO)
4. Survive the Terrible Twos – we thought we had avoided them but I think Tinker is heading into them, better late than never.
So I ran straight into all 4 head on I have so far
1. Started my blog – I just hope some of you lovely people out there come along to join me
2. I have a couple of ideas up my sleeves which I am researching at the moment – I shall share as soon as I can.
3. I joined Weight Watchers last Wednesday and have managed 6 days no cracking – i’m really pleased about that as the house is still full of Christmas chocolate and I have avoided all of it.
4. any suggestions this had rather thrown us!
So now while Mr T is struggling to get Tinker to sleep I am hiding in the office ready to conquer the world!